Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak introduces a number of new materials, including Twisted Stiffbone, a master crafting material for crafting and upgrading powerful weapons and armor. This guide will tell players how to get Twisted Stiffbone in Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak and what Twisted Stiffbone can be used to craft. Players can purchase plenty of Monster Hunter Rise Items to easily find Twisted Stiffbone in the game and craft it.
What is Twisted Stiffbone?
Twisted Stiffbone is a material in Monster Hunter Rise’s Sunbreak DLC used to craft decorations, weapons, and armor. It has many functions, the most notable one being that it is part of the Protection Gem, which provides players with a lot of damage reduction. It also plays a role in performing various weapon upgrades that make the weapon more useful and will play a big role throughout the game.
How to get Twisted Stiffbone in Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak
To get Twisted Stiffbone in the MH Rise Sunbreak DLC, players need to take the following steps:
1. Go to the Temple Ruins during any Master Rank (MR) expedition or quest.
2. Go to any of the bone stakes marked on the map above and interact with the stakes to search for them.
3. Each bone stake can drop more than half a dozen twisted hard bones before running out.
To grow Twisted Stiffbones, players need to take the following steps:
1. Please search for each marked pile, work upwards from the bottom of the map, scale the grey cliffs with your nematodes and use Palamute for maximum speed.
2. None of the perks or abilities we know of will increase the drop rate, so just kill them and move on to the next one.
3. They will exhaust after that, but will respawn after five minutes, letting you pass again or you can quit and restart the mission.
Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak – Twisted Stiffbone crafting and upgrading
For making decorations
Protection Beads + 4 (Normal Decoration) – 3
For making weapons
Wyvern Chaser+ (light bow) – 6
Behemoth Gunlance – 4
Bonesilt Veil – 5
Gnash Katana – 4
Grand Barong – 3
Sturdy Glaive Redux – 6
For upgrading weapons
Kulu’s Lasher+ (Dual Blades) – 1
Wyvern Chaser+ (light bow) – 4
Used to craft armor and companion gear
Arzuros Mail X (torso) – 1
Arzuros Greaves X (boots) – 1
Barbanias Belt (Tights) – 2
Bnahabra Boots X (Boots) – 1
Bnahabra Hat X (helmet) – 2
Bnahabra Suit X (torso) – 1
Bone Coil X (leggings) – 2
Bone Greaves X (Boots) – 2
Bone Helmet X (helmet) – 2
Bone Armor X (torso) – 2
Bone Bracers X (Gauntlets) – 1
Hunter Greaves X (Boots) – 2
Melahao Branch X (gauntlets) – 2
Melahao Jacket X (torso) – 2
Melahoa Roots X (Boots) – 1
Regios Graves (boots) – 2
Academic Boots (Boots) – 1
Academic Strong Arm (Handguard) – 1
Yukumo Sky Hakama (boots) – 2
Yukumo Sky Land (helmet) – 1
The above is the relevant guide on how to get Twisted Stiffbone and the use of Twisted Stiffbone in Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak. If you are interested in the game Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak, you can subscribe to our blog Okgameblog.com for more game consultation and guides we will continue to update.